Monday, March 12, 2012

A Little Bragging is in Order

So I've done posts about David's photography before but recently he's stepped his game up. He's gotten a new camera and has absolutely fallen in love with taking obscure unusual pictures. Well turns out he's very good at this. I knew it all along! He is going to be featured in a gallery in September. So keep the 3rd Friday in Sept. open because they do an open house for friends and family and we would LOVE to see you all there. It's downtown salt lake and the address will come as we get closer. Anyways he started a photography company, David Barham Photography. You should check out his stuff and like his page on fbook. You'll love it. Here is some of his recent stuff...










Cool right? I couldn't be prouder. He has literally taught himself all about photography and used his creative mind to come up with the ideas for these shots. I love his artsy instincts and I'm so impressed by his drive and passion for this. The plan is for him to teach me all he knows and he'll continue with the hardcore long exposure shots and I'll do portrait photography because that's what I love. I've always loved taking pictures. I feel like I've had somewhat of an eye to what could be a beautiful picture but David finds beauty in abstract and trying new things and that's something I'm missing. That's why we'll make the perfect team right?? :) That's one of our dreams. Be photography geniuses together. Not too much to ask for right?

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Such amazing work! David definitely is talented, not to mention his amazing wife! You guys make a great team! I love you both!!! We will definitely come to his show in September!
XOXO

Laura Edwards said...

Way cool!!

Kateka said...

You guys are freaking awesome. And then I can be your apprentice forever?