Sometimes you should do things to show someone you love them just because. Not on valentines or an anniversary or the persons birthday but just on a Wednesday or something. David is great at this. Even if it's just bringing me home a ddp (diet dr pepper) he thinks about me. So last week I thought I needed to do something for him. We have a favorite candy. Peach gummies they're called. Recently they stopped carrying them in our local gas stations. How dare they right? So I went online and ordered a 5 pound bag. Haha well it'll last us a minute...hopefully. It was the smallest you could buy but this candy is worth it. I ghetto wrote on the bag, "here's to our cinematic adventure nights!" but it was thoughtful and loving and he loved it. Then on Saturday I got us a couples massage. We needed it. Both of us are tense and in pain because of stress we hold in our necks and David's left shoulder blade so obviously we loved it. We were almost talked into the year long membership until we remembered we're poor...but that's how nice it was.
The point is, take some time to appreciate your loved ones no matter what day it is. Be thoughtful. Be kind. It'll pay off and you may even get some love back. :)
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love reading your blog! You are a really good writer and I appreciate your uplifting stories.
WORST ADVICE EVER. Just kidding. I love it. I am just lacking in my creativity today and was trying (failing) at being funny. You guys should let me babysit Kyla more often while you get massaged!
Post a Comment