Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Jazz Vs Heat
You have to understand my love of the Jazz. Playoffs are like my second Christmas and I L.O.V.E the Jazz more then anything. I yell and scream and get super nervous. I love going to the games because the energy that's there can not be matched..if its a good game. So we went to the Jazz game on Friday night with David's work. Oh man was it a good game. Did you see that win over the Heat?? It was AWESOME. I'm telling you the nosebleeds are where the fun is at. We had some Heat fans behind us...and in front of us...well all around us really. David says they're all bandwagon fans. Haha Well the Jazz fans behind us next to the Heat fans got into a pretty funny chant war. The Jazz fans started it with chanting to Lebron James, "buy some talent" to which the Heat fans answered every time James had the ball, "straight outta high school". Well congratulations James for going to the NBA right out of high school. No one cares, that was ages ago. So then the Jazz fans would yell for any Jazz player that had the ball where they came from...like, "3 years of college". Haha it was hilarious. Then at one point this cute 12 year old boy came on the jumbotron doing the robot so they yelled, "straight outta middle school". That was the best. Then there was a lady in front of us that clapped for no reason and at the most random times. So I'd join in. Or I'd just start at an awkward moment. I don't think she ever got that I was making fun of her but the people I was with knew and that's all I cared about! Haha well we won with a last second basket and block! It.Was.So.Good. I didn't take any pictures because I opted to not even take my purse so you'll just have to take my word that we were there and that I loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can totally see you getting all excited. Miss your face.
(there is a timeout, the ref walks by... woman next to you starts clapping - or so I imagine...) People watching is one of my favorite things about attending sporting events.
Post a Comment