My mom bought Kyla some adorable monkey pj's. They are so stinking cute I can't believe it. They have monkeys on her little toes and a monkey on the butt. The other day Kyla and I were laying on the couch and she saw that there was a monkey on her foot. She stared with the most concentrated look on her face for such a long time. Baffled that there was a monkey on her foot and that it kept moving. (She isn't really in control of the arms and feet yet and I'm pretty sure she just surprises herself when she jerks those things around) The pictures pretty much show it all.
 |
| Tummy time is getting better! |
 |
| Look at my strong little girl |
 |
| Another thing she's doing lately...staring at her right hand and playing with her hair with her left. I think rubbing her head/playing with her hair has become a comfort or something. Ah, its adorable. |
2 comments:
I love how smitten she is with her right hand. It's the cutest thing to behold... her beholding her right hand.
And tell your mom to buy me some adult size monkey pj's. Thanks Sheryl!
I wish they made them in our size Kateka--we'd live in them!
Post a Comment