Saturday, October 29, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance TOUR!

Wednesday I switched a girl I work with shifts so she could go to a drs appt. So I worked my normal 4:30p-1a shift Tuesday night and then worked 8a-4:30p the next day. I was a little exhausted and totally looking forward to relaxing at home with my family who I never get to see. I got a call from my friend Shelli just asking if I was working that night. At first I thought maybe she was working the night for some reason and was going to come visit me because we both work at the hospital but nope. She was calling to invite me to a little event happening that night called the So You Think You Can Dance Tour! NBD just my favorite thing ever. I called David and asked him if he had any homework or if he'd be up to watch Kyla by himself so I could take fate up on its offer to fulfill some dreams of mine and go see this show. He couldn't really turn that proposal down so the sweet man agreed that I had to go. So Shelli, her mother in law Robin, and grandmother in law Pat came and got me and we went to see the show. It was a ton of fun and I am so happy Shel thought of me to go with them. About the show--Tadd, being from Utah was hamming his life away to the crowd who was eating every piece of it up. They love him. My favorite dance was probably the group dance to Coldplay Viva La Vida. There are songs that move your soul when you hear them and that is one of them. Add gorgeous movement to it and I die its so great. I kept getting distracted and forgetting to take pictures but here are some great ones I did get.


This was the Coldplay dance

Love it!

Terrible picture of me but its the only one I got of Shelli and me!


How freaking gorg is Melanie. I die at her dancing. Every style. Everything. Love her.


The Statue Dance


There's Tadd


1 comment:

Kateka said...

I love the statue dance. Check this off the bucket list, and I don't know what you are smoking but I think you and Shell both look adorable in that picture.