Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lin's baby showa

One of my cute high school friends Linley is about to have her baby girl Olivia. I'm so excited for her, especially since I just went through all the things she has to look forward to...like labor. ;] I went to her baby shower a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to see her and the high school crew. It was also the first time most of the girls had met Kyla so even though we were late because of her it was really fun. (I guess I should just get used to being late...r then I normally am) I can't wait to see what Linley's gorgeous daughter is going to look like. Only a couple more weeks!


1 comment:

Kateka said...

Your friend looks way too cute to be pregnant (as in... she's dressed all cute, and shouldn't pregnant be sporting stretchy pants, ponytails, and flip flops? And she is one of those "all belly" pregnant people and besides the belly doesn't look pregnant at all!)