Oh my little Zinni! I'm so glad that I get to be your Auntie Liz. I love your playfulness and your beautiful personality. I love your sense of humor already. I love this learning phase your in where you ask "what" to everything and then repeat a lot of what is said back to you. I love your little grunts and sounds you make (which we all repeat or laugh right after you do them). I love your parents and watching them raise you to be the gorgeous independent that you are. Such a little adult already. I can't wait to continue watching you grow and learn and I can't wait to watch you and your little cousin Kyla play for the rest of your lives. Please be sweet to her and teach her all the great things you already know...like how to sleep like a champ. I love you to death and am so grateful to have your little face be part of our crew! Happy 1st birthday!
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Zin's 1!
This post is entirely dedicated to Zinni so Kellee, hold her up to the screen and let her read it.
Oh my little Zinni! I'm so glad that I get to be your Auntie Liz. I love your playfulness and your beautiful personality. I love your sense of humor already. I love this learning phase your in where you ask "what" to everything and then repeat a lot of what is said back to you. I love your little grunts and sounds you make (which we all repeat or laugh right after you do them). I love your parents and watching them raise you to be the gorgeous independent that you are. Such a little adult already. I can't wait to continue watching you grow and learn and I can't wait to watch you and your little cousin Kyla play for the rest of your lives. Please be sweet to her and teach her all the great things you already know...like how to sleep like a champ. I love you to death and am so grateful to have your little face be part of our crew! Happy 1st birthday!
Oh my little Zinni! I'm so glad that I get to be your Auntie Liz. I love your playfulness and your beautiful personality. I love your sense of humor already. I love this learning phase your in where you ask "what" to everything and then repeat a lot of what is said back to you. I love your little grunts and sounds you make (which we all repeat or laugh right after you do them). I love your parents and watching them raise you to be the gorgeous independent that you are. Such a little adult already. I can't wait to continue watching you grow and learn and I can't wait to watch you and your little cousin Kyla play for the rest of your lives. Please be sweet to her and teach her all the great things you already know...like how to sleep like a champ. I love you to death and am so grateful to have your little face be part of our crew! Happy 1st birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh! This post made me cry! Having someone else love your baby so much is heart melting! Our girls are pretty much the best thing EVER!
I think it is so funny that you and Jared look like a couple in the first picture and David is the odd man out. Ha! She really is such a beauty! Love the Zanks!
Post a Comment