Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Labor Day '11

First time getting away with Kyla. So much fun. Full of time with the fam, Zanks, and the new and (is it unfair if I say MUCH) improved cabin! :] We went fishing...and didn't catch anything, played lots of card games and Kellee and I had a blast losing, helped Zin get on the walking wagon, and I personally spent almost all weekend running away from bugs...not my scene people. Even though bugs spent the entire time trying to invade my life I still had a great long weekend. Kyla didn't become extremely familiar with the great outdoors seeing as its full of bugs, bright sun, and wind and currently she doesn't enjoy any of those things but I do hope that she takes more after her dad and enjoys camping in the future. The new cabin (which went up so quickly!) is UHHHmazing. I know Kyla will have a ton of great memories there all her life.













Great weekend :]

2 comments:

jkzank said...

Indeed it was a great time! Thanks for all the fun and memories (blocks should really just be called red and bugs really do taunt you, sorry!)!

Kateka said...

Okay, again, that picture of Kyla's chubby face while sitting with David? Love it so much. So much that I want to set it as my background picture at work, but how weird would it be if someone walked by and asked if that was my husband and baby and I'm all, "Now... I just think that baby is cute." I'd be a total creeper! So the scenic default background will have to do.