Monday, July 4, 2011

Lockdown Mode

So a ton has changed since I blogged last. I have so many stories and things I want to write down and share. I love blogging and I think its such a great thing in so many ways but before I can document everything about this little beauty...
...I have to know who's reading it. Lockdown. So if you want to follow our little families blog still just give me your email and I'll add you. I don't mind if you're a random reader, (in fact finding new blogs is one thing I love about blogging so don't be shy) just tell me how you found my blog. I'm excited to share everything that has happened over the last couple of weeks so I'll give it a minute to get everyone's emails and then I'm going to go off :]

11 comments:

The Shurtleffs said...

I was thinking I need to do this also... but I definitely want to follow your blog!

hayleebugs@excite.com

I can't wait to read some of your stories.

Anonymous said...

mine is alex.peterson101@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

she is sooo adorable liz!!! CONGRATS! I can't believe its been 9 months already!!

Miss Erin Summers said...

I cant wait to hear about her! erinsummers1@gmail.com

Unknown said...

We went to Highland together. I'd love to be a reader:missycampbell06@hotmail.com . If you'de like to read mine send me your email and I'll add you to mine too

Jem said...

Liz, Kyla is adorable. I hope she will inspire Taylor and Tyson. So glad things are going well for you and David. My email is dncu@live.com

jkzank said...

kelleezank@gmail.com if you don't add me I will cry. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Liz I would Love to still read yours! lindsayjfig@yahoo.com!! SHe is a DOLL!!!

Megan said...

Hey Liz,
I would love to follow you, David and Kyla. I found your blog through Megan and Alec, obviously :). I enjoy your writing, you always make me laugh and I would love to keep hearing about your life as you start the journey of being a family! Please let me keep reading! :) Thanks!
Megan Gebhard (Mergen10@gmail.com)
PS-Kyla is absolutely beautiful. I love her lips and hair!

memo2jeri said...

We miss you!
jerilay64@msn.com

Brian and Jess said...

um so I am pretty much addicted to your blog! It is so bad I check your blog before my facebook! Please add me or I might have to start living my life again! soccerjess_3@hotmail.com