A few favorites that Kyla does right now...
-Holds my hand or arm or whatever she can get a hold of when I feed her
-Spreads all her toes as she eats in concentration
-The faces she makes. (the "O" face, the pursed lips, the furrowed brow, the WIDE eyes in the dark, the starving trying to eat your arm, the pouty/bottom lip out face, and of course her smiles)
-When you put her over your shoulder and her little arms wrap right around you. Best hug ever.
Its crazy how much I love this girl. I always heard people say its different when its your own and I never believed them. I thought it would be just as annoying when they would cry or whine for no reason. Now I understand. It doesn't matter if its 5am, well it matters a little, I still would rather be sleeping but I'm not mad at her because I just feel so bad that she's awake with gas bubbles or whatever the case may be. I have new patience that no one (I mean no one) could have predicted. I just love her and want to make her happy so I'll do whatever it is that she needs and maybe more. I love being a mom but I especially love being Kyla's mom.
Least favorite thing she's doing.....Growing up.
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How did I miss this post? This is so tender. I love that you are Kyla's mom too, and that she is your daughter. More pictures! More pictures! If you can capture her little O face, I'll give you one million - hugs.
Post a Comment