Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tooshie Under the Ribs

Dear babygirl,

You have no idea how much I love you but could you please just adjust slightly so your rear is not under my right rib any longer? I know you've been there pretty much the entire time you've been in there but you're getting bigger and denser my dear and it hurts. You've made yourself extremely comfortable in there and atleast you're comfortable because I know I'm sure not and I guess one of us should be. I don't know if you've cracked my rib, bruised it, moved it permanently, or just push on it constantly but really if you look at any of those things, none of them are great. You don't want to hurt your mother right? Good. So move. I guess if you choose not to move there is nothing I can do to make you. You're coming out in 4 weeks no matter if either one of us is ready for that so in the mean time we should both try to be comfortable, no? Just work on it. Thanks babygirl. I love you anyways.

With all the love my broken down little body can muster,
mom

2 comments:

Kateka said...

I hope girlfriend reads your blog... Maybe this is punishment for drinking two gallons of diet coke everyday? Nah. No one deserves this constant butt to the ribs ALL the time for MONTHS.

jkzank said...

Poor Mommy! She loves you and doesn't know she is hurting you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she MOVES!