Saturday, June 4, 2011
Jack's 2!
Oh yeah, you heard me right. My little nephew is 2 years old. I can't believe how big he's getting, how much he's talking, and how funny he is. Where did the time go? Last thing I remember he was this little guy...
Now he's this little guy...
Did you just die a little? I did. On his birthday we went over to his house for a birthday party. I didn't take any pictures so I'm going to steal a couple from Megan (his mom/my sister in law)


He's pretty cute. Happy Birthday little man! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The picture of him kissing your belly totally makes me cry!! It has been a fast two years!! Just remember that when your little miss appears and enjoy every second because it goes by so so fast!! Love you!!
Oh my gosh, you have so many cute pics together. I try to get cute pics with my nieces and nephews and they look as cute as a bugs ear and I look like a monster. But, you look amazing. I love the first one, love the belly one, love the one of you two sitting in the chair (ps, in THAT pic of you two sitting in the chair, your hair looks sooooo dark, and I think it looks amazing). Happy birthday little boy!
Post a Comment