Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MIA

Ok I swear I'm not dead. I may be saying that to let myself know as much as I'm trying to let you know. I have so much to blog about....the newest pregnancy thoughts, Vegas, David's mad photography skills and the baby shower my friends threw me on Saturday. I'll get around to it I swear. Right now I get up, go to work, either go to the dr or come home depending on the day, elevate my HUGE (I'm not joking, I'll take a picture) swollen ankles, work really hard at breathing and try to push my child out from under my ribs, watch David do everything around the house, feel bad for him for a minute until I remember how miserable I am, shower, go to bed with my feet elevated on a pillow all night, and then I get up and do it again! So as you can tell, I swamped. I have too many great memories that I need to get down though so I'll be blogging soon I promise! Thank you for your patience.

3 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Hilarious! That blog was absolute deja vu to read. I might as well copy and paste it and theb insert it into my blog right before my labor and delivery post. LOL! I can hardly remember how unbearable it was pre-Madsen eventhough at the time I know I promised myself I could never forget how horrible the last month was while working everyday. I felt all like all I ever did was work or lie on my back and elevate... Ahhhhh... It will all be over soon Liz and best of all it will be SO worth it. I promise!

jkzank said...

Just be sure to elevate those feet the whole time you're blogging ;) Sorry you are so crazy busy but hopefully that makes the days go by faster! Love you and your cute belly!

Kateka said...

I guess I can wait for your hilarious/exciting posts.... sigh. :)