Monday, May 2, 2011
Introducing: Charlie Bear
As a child David had a dream. This dream never became a reality for him, the poor picked on man. While walking through Costco the other day he saw his childhood dream sitting on a shelf and right then and there his life changed. He decided his daughter would never be as deprived as he was as a child so he snatched his little dream right up. I wasn't with him at Costco for this earth moving event so when he got home he screamed my name and told me I had to come outside. I was asleep and naturally thought some one had died or something was wrong. What on earth was he screaming at me for? I got up (half awake) and followed him to his car. He told me to open the back door. I thought someone was going to jump out and scream surprise at me or something...nope. Instead my little eyes found this in his backseat...
I laughed for maybe half and hour straight. David had always wanted a huge teddy bear as a little boy and when he saw this he immediately thought of his daughter and how much she'll love it. Which she will...in a couple years. haha And don't you love how he even buckled him in to make sure nothing happened to him on the drive home. It was hilarious how serious David was about this bear. What a good dad already right? We have no crib, no changing table, no nothing to be honest but we have a life size brown bear for her. What else will she need in life? Nothing. Please welcome Charlie Bear Barham into our family :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
LOVE IT!
Welcome Charlie Bear! He is so gigantic! I can't believe it. And good for David for ALREADY vicariously living through your daughter. Hahaha.
Ha ha ha! David, there are no words for how awesome this is. He loves his little princess so much already! Welcome Charlie!
I wish I could have seen him haul charlie bear to the car! It would of been a sight. You guys are hilarious and your blog has me rolling every time I read it.
This brings me joy. And laughter. I went to Costco with my sister (the also pregnant one) on Saturday and saw said bears. We both wondered who buys them and where they end up living. We then saw a family with one in their cart. It took up the entire cart. I'm glad to know one of these ridiculously over-sized and adorable teddy bears will have a loving home in a sweet little girl's room. :)
CUTE!! We saw these at Costco! and my little girl LOVED them! HOw fun!!
I love this! this makes me laugh so hard!! and i love that he buckled charlie bear in. this is my favorite post i think i've ever read on anyone's blog!
Post a Comment