Friday, April 22, 2011

Something Funny

I have a lot to blog about and catch up on so I'll do that soon but today I just felt like telling you about something funny that happened. Remember this post from awhile ago? Well I still feel that way. Nothings changed, I don't think anyone lives in North Dakota. However, since I started my new job I've had to work with Medicare Insurance a lot and the PO Box on Medicare cards is in North Dakota. I'm sure all they have there is an office with robots that just forwards the information on to some other state with actual human beings, lets be honest. Today a patient at my work was looking over her information to verify it was correct and said...

Lady: "Is this po box in North Dakota right?"
Me: " Yes. Medicare's office is there." (I didn't want to launch right into my theory, although I was thinking it, so I just left it at that.)
Lady: "I didn't even think that was a State!"

Haha I love her. She was of Medicare age so at least over 65. We should pay attention to her wisdom. You're right lady, it shouldn't be considered a state because no one lives there. Anybody reading this disagree? Prove it ;]

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Hey! I know someone that lives there. Oh wait, no I don't. I just know a robot that works for the post office, and he's not human, so ... yeah, you're right. The state is vacant.