
You know whats awkward? Standing in your living room by yourself and smiling as your husband (or anyone for that matter) takes a picture of you. You can see it all over my face in this shot that I feel awkward just standing there smiling. haha So ignore my face and just look at how huge my freaking belly is getting! I made David take this picture that night because I could feel there was a big pop coming. At work that day I could almost feel some ripping or tearing or something in my stomach. I was full from lunch and I couldn't stand up straight without feeling my stomach pull. I went to the bathroom expecting to see my stomach covered in stretch marks all the sudden or something but it wasn't, I guess its just expanding. Since this picture (which was taken 3 days ago) my belly has gotten significantly bigger..or at least I feel that way so I'll take another shot soon :]
3 comments:
ah! I love it! Cute little baby belly! Baby Girl Barham needs to get here soon so that I can love on her. You look great and so cute! I miss you tons, when can I see you?
Super cute baby bump!
This is going so fast, my head is spinning! Keep growing baby girl (and by that, I mean you AND baby).
Post a Comment