Kateka and Stuart. They are the best friends David and I could ever ask for. They've been through the ups and downs of life with us like family and I love them for still wanting to be our friends. Kateka is really one of my best friends ever for so many reasons. I know the Lord knew what he was doing when he put her in my life. I called her first when I found out I was pregnant, I relied on her heavily when I went through a really tough time back in April, and now as I go through pregnancy and the scares that come with that I rely on her. She always knows what to say and how to make me feel better. She's the most open, loving, and caring person. Always worried about others and thinking of ways she can help them. I admire her a ton and can only hope to have those characteristics she has someday. Stuart always brings humor to any situation. Don't let the humor fool you though, he cares a lot and would do anything for you. I love that he teases me like a little sister and I love that I'm not shy and I give it right back. Together they are the dream team and I'm so glad they're in our lives. I don't know what I'd do without their friendship. Thank you so much Kateka for all you do for David and I, we love you guys! Sealed for eternity ;]

1 comment:
Um, make me cry why don't you? Liz, I know Stu treats you like a little sister, but honestly I feel the same way with you, like you are a sister to me! So much for being a good friend, I feel like a horrible friend because I can't remember what happened in April!! Hahahaha. You'll have to remind me. I love you guys and feel like I was blessed to have met you! Thanks for the tribute. You are so sweet. This honestly meant a lot to me. I hope we get to come over tonight!
Post a Comment