My first memory of Allie was in Aunt Wendy's kitchen. That was my first time meeting Kelly and Ted too. In was in late August and Allie had a bunch of new school clothes she was modeling for Wendy. She came up behind me and jumped on my back. Haha never met her before. She's bubbly and fun. She has diabetes like me. We both don't have sisters so we immediately bonded to each other. The rest is history. She has since started dating and having typical teenage experiences. She just told me this weekend that she has kissed 4 boys! My reaction went something like this- "ALLISON! Stop, I mean its ok, I want you to have love. If this, I mean any boy breaks your heart I'll kill him. After David gets to them if there is anything left to kill I'll do it. Is he nice to you? He better be nice to you! Oh you're not dating any guy in particular huh, well they ALL better be nice to you. Ok, ok you're right I'll calm down. You go ahead and date but I get final approval!" She makes me giggle and the best part is I know she'll always have my back like a sisters supposed to!
Also I chopped my hair. Total impulse. I'll go into more detail in my next blog but just off the pics in this one do you like it?

3 comments:
Liz, I LOVE the hair...it's adorable!! I did the same thing a few months ago and am not regretting it whatsoever.
Your hair is way cute! But I can't believe Allie is graduated!! I miss the Atwoods so much!! Much love to all of you and have fun!
Love love love your hair. Allie has smooched four guys!? She's already surpassed me. Holy heck.
Post a Comment