Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We're off to....?

I have a secret. In the 5 years of David and I being together we have been on ONE vacation together just the two of us. Our honeymoon. Kinda crazy if you think about it. We've been to Japan twice, the Grand Canyon, and Disneyland countless number of times but never by ourselves.
David just finished a very stressful semester and after finishing our basement we need a little break. David woke up one day and decided why not go a little crazy and go somewhere together. On a plane. To some other state. To relax. What is that all about? :] I was able to get off work (whew) and when people ask where we're going guess what I get to say! "I have no idea." David is planning the whole thing. I will not find out where we're headed to until we get to the airport and he can't keep it from me any longer. He keeps trying to throw me off. He talks about hiking all the time then he'll talk about my swim suit being vital. We were originally going to drive so I know it's somewhere we could drive to in one day. Any guesses??

3 comments:

jkzank said...

So exciting! Not gonna lie, I'm a little...a LOT jealous!! You'll have to tell me where you went after! That David gets brownie points for sure!

Kateka said...

The moon.

Laura Edwards said...

How fun for you guys!!!