Kelly and Wendy
I have an amazing mother in law. She's one of the funnest people to be around. Her laugh is so contagious. She is a great teacher and mentor. She raised pretty great kids, one of whom I got lucky enough to marry. I love her cooking, lessons about squatting in the desert, and long talks about anything and everything. I can only hope that people have as much fun around me someday as they do with Kelly around. I love you Kelly!
I hit the jackpot when I came into David's family because I got 2 mother-in-laws. I know a lot of people can barely handle 1 but I wouldn't trade my 2 for anything. David's aunt Wendy is absolutely wonderful. She teaches me something new every time I see her (which is almost every week). She is the most open and loving person to everyone she meets. Once she's touched your life there is no getting her out of your heart. I've learned so much about forgiveness and being Christ like from her. Wendy is an incredible mother to her kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews, her kids friends, the neighbors friend from Arizona...it doesn't matter who you are she loves you and welcomes you into her home. I can only hope to have as big of a heart as Wendy has someday. I love you Wendy! (you're so pretty...only on trax though)

2 comments:
Wendy is one of my mom's too and you can never release her from your heart! She is amazing and I love her so much! And Kelly is hilarious and so fun! All the Atwood sister's are wonderful! I'm so blessed to know them all!
Oh! Love ALL their guts. :)
Post a Comment