Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ivory Ivory Ivory




So our long awaited house is DONE! Oh don't be too excited for us because our lovely superintendent forgot to schedule the utilities to be set up. Now the companies can't make it until the end of June so July it is for us to move in. Don't be thrown off by the promise of a move at the end of May and then June 12th readjust your mind around July. Thank you Ivory for building a wonderful house for us to look at once a week or so! So worth the money ;)

2 comments:

Megs said...

Yea!! We are so excited for you guys. Kinda crappy that you have to wait another couple of wks but it will all be worth it once you are in and settled

The Millers said...

LIZ!! I probably sound like a stalker haha but I found your blog. How exciting that you and David bought a house...I'm quite jealous. Thats mine and Zach's next step in life, and hopefully we will get there sooner then later! I feel like I haven't seen you in such a long time, we need to catch up. I'll talk to you later!!
-Aubree