Sunday, June 28, 2009
D Day
The time has come. We're moving next Tuesday/Wednesday! FINALLY. So its going to be fairly stressful to pack our apt, clean our apt, paint a couple walls in our apt, and then unpack in our new house in the next 3 days. Right now as I type this post I'm surrounded by an explosion of boxes. You never realize how much stuff you own! We went to the house yesterday and its completely done except the power isn't on yet. If we had moved two weeks ago like planned life would be very simple right now. Enjoying our new house and wondering where we packed the waffle iron. But it didn't happen and now we move on the same day David's dad Scott gets here from Japan and I have a bridal shower that I'm helping throw for my friend Jess. Also on Friday we leave to head to Price for the Barham Family Reunion. So one day to unpack and then pack for Price! It always hits at once doesn't it! Well even with the stressfulness of it David and I cant wait to be in our house! Such a big step. I'm freaking out a little at what a big step it is but my new kitchen alone is worth it! What will it be like to have counter space and drawers?? I'll let you know when I've gotten used to it! I'm sure it will be amazing. Wish us luck..and if you don't hear from me in 2 weeks, you know we didn't make it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just cried a little for you guys when I read this post!...It WILL happen! Do you want me to light Ivory on fire? I will! Just for my favorite Barhams!
Yes please Shelli! Just a few people at Ivory to prove a point. Would you like me to light a few people on fire for you two? (baseboard men??) Just for my favorite Johnsons :)
Post a Comment