I gave in. Instead of just stalking friends blogs now I'll have to start writing on my own! I have to get use to this new responsibility, so be patient! My inner most thoughts can come out completely jumbled at times so let me know if I sound coocoo. Then again you might already be used to it depending on how well you know me! I decided to include David's name in the title but who knows if he'll ever make an appearence on the blog. I'll have to share his thoughts for him ;) We have some big changes coming up in our lifes, within the next 2 weeks we should be in our new house! The building process is almost complete. We're moving up in the world from our little basement apartment but our bank account will be moving right down. We go out to our new house about every week and take pictures of the progress. Its been fun to watch it be built starting out with just a house hole.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for blog world! I'm happy you guys decided to join the cool people!
You forgot to add on your blog..."We go out to our new house about every week and take pictures of the progress, purposely avoiding our Bff's Kelly, Shelli, and Noah, who live about 5 minutes away from our new home, because we like to be big fat jerks. hahaha! We love you anyway and can't wait to hang out with you at your new home! Love ya girl!
Ah! Wahoo! I love your blog, and I don't know what in the world you are thinking, I think it is really, really cute! Just promise me this, if you set up a music playlist, PLEASE don't put it on auto-play. Other than that, you are totally all set! Love what you've done with the place. :)
Post a Comment