Kyla's face when I turn on my blow dryer.
| Before |
| Terrified |
| The entire time its on |
These girls on ellen. David and I have watched it so many times, I love them so much.
This second video David and I die at.
Stories in the ER.
-A psych pt running away from the hospital only to be chased and forcefully brought back by a tech and a nurse. The dr said its his biggest regret in life not getting a picture of the 3 of them squished in his back seat so that we could hang it up by our door and have the caption, "we will find you"! Hahaha Oh did I mention I checked this lady in before she made a run for it. She was brought in for laying underneath her dads car inhaling the exhaust. They took her belongings when she got here but they had a pt that everyone needed to work on come in and she took the opportunity to run with her gown on and all her bed sheets. Psych is right.
-Another psych pt making a run for it. Tech, nurse, and "roly poly" security guard running right behind him. They caught him right away but next thing we know we have a walk back heart attack. The pt? Roly poly himself! Haha don't panic folks he's ok...just advised to not run if possible.
Shows like Modern Family and Happy Endings
David and I have been quoting a Happy Endings line all week. "I'm going to give you one of these.." (a thumbs up)
Isn't laughter the best ever.

1 comment:
Stu and I started watching Happy Endings. First episode, didn't love it. Second episode, better. Third = hooked. Love it. And I really mean that. I am not just saying that all "OC" style. Okay, and your stories are amazing. And Kyla's face with the blow drier are so funny. Love even more that you made sure to take pics of the whole thing.
Post a Comment