Thursday, February 17, 2011
Oh, Valentines Day
David and I are not the biggest V-day celebrators. Its...ok but I don't know why I need to appreciate my love for him on just Feb 14th. If you go out its nothing but a crowded headache and I have enough holidays that I have to think of what to get David so I appreciate days off where I don't have to get another creative gift. For the last 5 years David has gotten me flowers and (my fav) chocolate covered strawberries. I told him this year to not worry about it. We're saving money and I know you love me so its ok. All day I kind of hoped I'd get some chocolate covered strawberries though :] When I got home from work David came waltzing in early with flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and a very sweet card. Even though I told him not to get me anything and even though I think Valentines is over-rated I loved reading his love note to me and I LOVED eating those chocolate covered strawberries with him. You know what my favorite part of the day was though? Watching The Bachelor (david has been watching this with me the past couple of weeks and is very into it all the sudden) with my love while I tried on maternity clothes. It was so romantic! haha I love little moments like this though. Real life with my husband of almost 4 years who I love more then anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How sweeeeet!
My favorite is how you got him car oil for Valentines. Liz, you are a romantic, for sure.
Post a Comment