Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF/Liv's wedding

Can I just say, Thank Goodness its Friday! I have had a cold all this last week. Its been miserable. This weekend David and I have nothing planned. A relaxing weekend? Sold. Modern Family season 1 marathon? Yes please. Conference on Saturday/Sunday? Absolutely. I am very excited.

Last Friday we were at this gorgeous girls weddingHer dress was out. of. control beautiful. Totally perfect for her. I loved it.

Here I am with my good sport of a husband who has dealt with all these weddings extremely well :](I'm not sure what my face is doing here. I apologize.)

Here are the girls I have spent so much time with this summer. (minus Kellee, because getting food with her husband was more important) I love that I still have my high school friends and we're going through the same things right now.

Happy 1st day of Oct. What a great month. Now, if only Fall would make an appearance. I've been waiting for that great fall weather for weeks now and it still hasn't shown its face. I'm feeling like Oct might be the lucky month it shows up in.

Happy Birthday Gench! I miss your face in SDS everyday. I miss being able to talk to you at the earliest hours because I knew you were suffering the same way I was with those early mornings. I miss our Starbucks trips. I miss discussing the wonderful coma naps that were calling our names. I hope leaving me was worth it ;]. At least I'll always have these memories..


I don't even know what that first picture is all about, but it makes me pee so it made the cut. The second one is a classic hair cowlick pic. (and is that a cheese ball in the back ground?) The third one of us with our bright shirts that Shelli was outraged we'd wear in winter. And the fourth one will always be one of my absolute favorites. Great memories bonding. Gench, I love you and you need to come home to SDS. I'll talk to Derek to get that started.

1 comment:

Gentry said...

oh wowie. i think i love this.. except for all the pictures that i look like a wreck in. work at 6 every day will do that to ya i guess?! thanks lizzie darling.. you're pretty great :)