Date Night at the Garden of Olives
I have these 2 great friends. Kellee and Jared. They're so great. The other night we went to Olive Garden with them and their new little nugget Zinni. Jared was holding the door for everyone going in and out while we waited for our table. He's pretty friendly so he was chatting everyone up and they were loving it. When we got to our table he asked our server if he could get a name badge. After all he was probably the reason people were tipping so well that night. They told him they couldn't until he filled out an application and was hired. Well as we were leaving they presented him with a badge of his very own...it was beautiful and he was obviously stoked about it.
I'm Auntie Liz to this little girl too, however they didn't have a choice because it was in our APX contract that their unborn child would call me and David Aunt and Uncle.
FAVORITE moment ever. I could have laid like this forever...or until Zinni got hungry and then I'd have to give her back to her mom.
The point is, I don't have any children yet but I love getting to be a part of these kids lives.

2 comments:
Such a fun night! I didn't even realize how late it was. And Zinni loves you and could have probably lais like that forever too!
You look so good with a baby in your arms. :)
Post a Comment