I have blonde moments every once in a while. Yesterday I had a couple...
I team teach primary. Yesterday at church we were practicing our primary program so both teachers needed to be there. I hadn't been there the week before so I wasn't sure how everything was going to go. I saw my team teacher and thought I'd just ask her. The convo went like this--
Liz: Hello sister Nelson, how are you?
Sister NORMAN: Norman
Liz: Mormon?
Sister Norman: NORman
Liz: Sister Norman. Did I say Nelson?
Haha I died. I could have sworn her name was Sister Nelson. Then I could have sworn she said Mormon. I was like "No way, me too. Imagine that, since we're at church together."I was wrong on both accounts. We don't talk very often since we alternate weeks and don't see each other so can you really blame me? Still not one of my finest moments.
Later at David's Nana's house I was in the back office looking at Popi's retirement poster while David and his Nana were outside putting in her mailbox. She has an exercise bike and exercise ball right next to the wall with the poster. As I was reading the sweet things people had written to Popi I had my knee on the exercise ball and my hand on the bike handle. I put too much weight on my knee and the ball went flying out from underneath me. My face swung rapidly toward the ground. Luckily I had my hand on the bike handle so right before I did a standing flip I caught myself. It was a close one and I learned you should never try to balance all your weight on a exercise ball. Another positive in this situation was no one was inside to see me...but I'm telling you now so obviously I'm not that embarrassed about it.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha I love it!
Liz, this is amazing. "Yes, hello Liz. So good to see you again after these many weeks. Oh you don't remember my name? It's Sister Mormon." Laughing out loud. You have the best stories.
At least you didn't pee on someone's front lawn.
Post a Comment