So for Christmas my mother-in-law Kelly gave David and I each some money and told us to find something that we really wanted. Well I know its now Feb 15 but I just barely found what I want! They come in the form of 4.5 inch grey heels :] They're BEAUTIFUL! I cant get the picture to post for some reason so I guess I'll just have to wait until I get them and post a pic of me wearing them! Thanks Kelly!
Speaking of presents, yesterday we went to my mom's house for dinner and she was able to give David his birthday present. She wouldn't tell me what it was because she said it was kinda for both of us. So David gets this piece of paper and begins to read it while I'm just staring at him waiting to hear what it is...finally my mom said "its 2 passes for indoor skydiving"! WHAT! I'm so excited to go! I've wanted to go forever. So creative mom! We love it! That will have to be a future post because they give you the video of yourself flying. Get ready
P.S. Today is Day 1 no sugar! So far so good....at 7:54 am ;]
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way fun! Indoor skydiving sounds awesome!! And the last post about no sugar, good luck! It'll be tough but worth it! Love you! (And I want to see your new heels!)
Oh my gosh, that is sooooo fun! Not like I know, but it seems like a blast.
Post a Comment