1. Cleaning bathrooms in general but mostly toilets
2. Making beds (so dumb to hate it but unless I have David's help on the other side I get sick of walking around trying to make it look smooth)
3. FOLDING laundry
I really don't mind doing the laundry but I hang almost everything I own and a lot of what David wears up to dry. At the apt we had a wire line thing that I hung it all across but at the new house there's nothing. David and I have to hang it all over our house to let it dry. Its a hot mess. Then we throw it back in our laundry room and pretty much dig for our clothes for the next 2 months until I get real sick of it and decide to fold the beast of a pile.
I had pictures of it hanging all over the house but they got lost when our laptop died so I'll just show you the massive pile that I folded the other day. It may or may not have taken me 3 hours. Ridiculous :] 

2 comments:
I'm am proud of you, you are a great wife! I'm with you on laundry, I can't stand it
I hate folding laundry sooooooo bad. I think I hate that chore the most.
Post a Comment