Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Sugar..day 4

Is it really only day 4? I feel like I've been in the desert for weeks without water or something. Its pretty much all I think about at this point. Also the world is out to get me. Today at work they brought brownies and hot chocolate to the surgery dept for doing such a great job with our joint commission that just came through. Thanks PCMC, but you're not going to get me! Also at my work meeting today our boss brought Jolly Ranchers. At the beginning of the meeting I was like oh Jolly Ranchers are nothing, I can handle that. By hour 2 I was seriously close to blowing the whole thing off for a Jolly Rancher. Really? I don't even like Jolly Ranchers. PULL yourself together Liz! Only 5 weeks and 3 days to go :]

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha. You are so funny Liz!! You can do this!!