Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Cute Husband

So this Saturday Feb 6th is David's 26th birthday! Pretty exciting and I love that I've been with him 4 of his birthdays now! In honor of the 26 year of his life here are 26 things I love about him

1. He's a great griller and cook
2. Hardest worker I know
3. Most motivation I've ever seen in one person
4. Incredible craftsman
5. Loves his family
6. LOVES kids
7. Will be such a wonderful dad
8. Wants the best for our family
9. He's patient
10. Can talk to anyone he meets
11. Worthy Priesthood holder
12. Gives me comfort blessings anytime I ask
13. Always makes me feel better about whatever I'm stressed about
14. Best Cuddler (so cheesey but true :])
15. Understands all my crazy quirks
16. Gives great advice
17. Makes me laugh all the time with what a spaz he is
18. Laughs at my jokes..most of the time ;] or makes me laugh harder at how unamusing he finds me! haha
19. My best friend

20. Can talk to him for hours about anything
21. Great photographer
22. Knows how fix everything/if he doesn't know he figures it out
23. Creative mind that is always working
24. Gives the greatest hugs
25. Brings me peanut butter m&ms and chocolate covered strawberries!
26. He chose to marry me




4 comments:

Kateka said...

Ooooooooh. That is so cute. I still love "double dollar dollar double dollar dollar double..." I wasn't even there and I still laugh about it.

You two are so cute.

Happy birthday David!

jkzank said...

So cute! I love you guys! Ha ha and I love that the previous person posted about "double dollar...." AWESOME!! Happy birthday David!

Shelli said...

Yeah, I'd say he's a keeper. (Even though he didn't like my bday present of "Dear John" movie tickets.) Boo. Thanks for nothing David. Haha, I hope your day was great!

Anonymous said...

Hey there dia-friend! Thanks for following my blog! At first I was like "who is this??" Then I opened your blag and vwa-la, it was you! Hope you guys are doing well Let your hubby know our coffee table is doing well.