My mom got me a HUGE giraffe purse from AZ last time she was there. I told her I wanted one and she definitely delivered. The particular one she bought for me I'm sure I could fit everyone that reads this blog inside the bag to carry you with me wherever I go. I needed a bag to carry my new primary book, scriptures, crayons, and whatever activity I have for that lesson with me to church. So I picked the Mr Giraffe purse. Here I am about to go to church...too flashy for primary?? Maybe but thats kinda my personality too so oh well :] 
Sunday, February 21, 2010
CTR 7
I tried running but my ward caught me and called me to be the CTR 7 primary teacher. I have the 7 year olds which is a really cute age and I love kids so its a pretty great calling. This primary is a lot bigger then the ones I've served in in the past. I've taught the 4 and 5 year olds in 2 different wards for a year at a time. Both wards I had only 4 kids that actually came. In this new ward I have at least 7, most of the time closer to 10. I taught for the first time today about Jesus's birthday. (I know its not Christmas time but it was the next lesson) The kids are pretty rowdy, especially one little man named Jordan. He will be my big challenge I think. But when he slows down and talks he had pretty good things to say. At one point in the class a little girl named Paige told me this lesson was for little kids and she had had this lesson already in her first class. I told her that maybe if she really paid attention she'd get something different out of it this time. Its still up in the air if she did or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the bag. I bet your kids love you. While I am betting here, I'd wager my LIFE that you are probably their most favorite teacher ever.
Post a Comment