Sunday, December 6, 2009

Tis The Season

Since I lived without internet for 4 months I'm having a hard time getting back into blogging and being a part of the world..so sorry!
Hello Christmas Season! I'm so excited for this time of year. We spent Thanksgiving with David's family. The plan was to spend Thanksgiving up here and then drive down to arches and also go christmas tree hunting. It was going to be such a great long weekend, but I was on some new meds and feeling horrible. We didn't go to arches and David drove down to Joe's Valley to get the tree without me. I was so sad to miss out on this family tradition, but I couldn't do much with how I was feeling so I knew the best option was for me to rest. David drove 3 hours down to find us the PERFECT christmas tree and then drove 3 hours back that night! We set it up in our living room and decorated it the next day. Last year we didn't get a christmas tree until the 19th of Dec so I didn't really feel the christmas spirit. This year we have decorated the entire house already and I'm loving it. Here is david putting the lights on our cute tree. Then the finished tree with all the decorations on it and all our decorations sitting on the kitchen table waiting to be put around our house! I hope you are all enjoying your holiday seasons!

2 comments:

Laura Hunter said...

so cute! we just got out first tree and decorated it! i want to decorate the whole house but we barely have any decorations yet! so sad. we did put lights up all over our walls though. haha. sorry you have been feeling icky! that is no fun! love you!

Kateka said...

It's a BEAUTIFUL tree.