For the 24th of July we went down to David's family's cabin for the Cleveland Ut parade/family reunion. Most of his cousins were there and we had such a fun time! I've heard David talk about the Cleveland dance the entire time I've known him but I had never been to it. Its held the night of the 24th and they do fireworks too. So we all piled in his cousin's truck, (literally all 12 of us) danced and sang the entire way there, and I pretty much peed my pants all night laughing. Here's some of us watching the fireworks. They were great too..considering its Cleveland Ut :]
We are loving our new house. Its so crazy for me to think of this being my house and not just where my stuff is for the moment. I know we're extremely blessed to be able to own a home. The moving part however...lets just say there were 3 things I wasn't a huge fan of. They were
1. Packing
2. Moving
3. Unpacking
Luckily we had amazing friends and family that helped!
Here are Kateka and I trying to cool off by the vent after running boxes up and down the stairs for an hour!
Here David and I are trying to cool down with some popsicles on the day of the move
Here is our disaster of a new house the next day 

4 comments:
You're baaaaaaack! Yay. Because it's not enough that I talk to you on the phone, face to face, via email, etc a few times a week, I have to blog stalk you too. :)
I think it's funny that there are 'trendy' ways to commit suicide in Japan. Some people conform clear up until the moment they die! Oh and the guy in the corner picture of you standing near the trains totally looks like the GRUDGE.
Oh my gosh, I look so tan in that picture. I could cry, looking at my pasty white skin that has since fallen upon me. Email that picture to me, will you? You know how much I love that picture of your hair, AND how much I love you!
What a great vacation to Japan. I'm totally jealous! Your new house looks so nice! We'll have to come see it sometime.
I miss you like crazy.... Check out my blog and the post of the blessing. You are there and you will love me for the caption.
Hope all is well. Call me whenever. Love you
love this post. you guys are cute. way jealous you went to Japan! looks like a blast! merry christmas :)
Post a Comment