Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello 2010!

On the last day of 2009, I'd like to remember 9 things that made 09 AWESOME!

1.SUSHI..and having my birthday in Japan with David's dad and step-mom.

2. Going to 2 temple open houses with some pretty great friends.
3. Getting to go to Disneyland with these great people
(not all those people, though I'm sure they're great. Just the 4 in the front row on the left :])
4. My bro and sister-in-law Megan having Jack, my cute nephew
5. Getting out of our bug infested apartment and getting to live here...but the walls are finished now ;]
6. Getting to go to this lady's house a lot for dinner since we've moved to West Jordan. Its Wendy, David's aunt. This is really the only pic I have of her..Can you guess the dance she's doing at the Christmas party?
7. Having good friends have babies and getting to be a part of their lifes..so awesome.
Beautiful Olivea, my friend Abby's little girl
Baby Cambree who isn't so much of a baby anymore, david's cousin Colton and his wife Stefanie's little girl
And the cute little man Noah, my former PCMCSDSBFF Shelli's son8. Getting to have David's mom Kelly and Step-dad Ted stay with us at our new house!


and of course his little sister Allie Gwen
9. Last but not least...getting to spend my whole year with a pretty great guy :]
Ah cute
Heres to next year's adventures! Happy New Year

2 comments:

Megs said...

That was a super cute post!! That little baby girl you are holding is adorable, makes me wish Jack was that small again! Although I love the stage that he is at now!!!

Kateka said...

Cute post. I love it. I especially love how you appreciated everyone ELSE in your life. That is honestly so cute and thoughtful of you. I hope David appreciated the last line of your post, because I thought it was very sweet and tender. :) I loved spending '09 (and '08!) with you guys!! Am excited for what this year has in store.