David and I are in our house! (I'm writing this at my mother's house so pictures will have to come later) We love the new house and are settling in. Since its such a new development Comcast has not set services up there yet. August 20 is when they say I can rejoin the rest of the world. Can I just say its horrible...cable ok you can probably handle no cable for a couple months but not having internet is slowly sucking the very life from me. I know you think I'm dramatic but the bottom line is I'm addicted to facebook and blogs and I've been suffering some sleepless nights due to the withdrawals. I guess I don't have any options but to come see my parents more so I can sit in their basement and get my fix. Don't worry about me, I'll be back in full force around the 20th!
The house is great but Ivory still blows. They left the sprinklers on all night on Thursday and we had the pleasure of experiencing our first flooded basement Friday. Our next door neighbor Marco had a lot more damage then we did but the water came up through our foundation so Ivory now has to come and inspect it. Can't you just see my next blog being about how they are ripping our home up because our foundation is jacked! My advice..don't use Ivory Homes. The house is gorgeous but they struggle. We're already talking to a lawyer about what we can get out of Ivory because they've been nothing but unhelpful and difficult.
David and I are leaving the country on August 28th. Back to Japan we go!! David's dad is still living there and we were able to go see him last June. Now we get to go back. We are thrilled. If you know me at all you know that I'm all about birthdays. I'll be honest, I LOVE my birthday. Everyone says its because I'm young and someday I will dread August 30th but I don't think so! I count down the whole month (by the way 22 days left!!) If you haven't put 2 and 2 together I will be in Tokyo for my 21st birthday! Sick huh. Vegas..no way.. Japan. We will also be there for David's dad Scott's birthday. Yay 2 birthdays in one vacation. I'm a lucky lucky girl!
Well I must go back to moving furniture while my mom has her upstairs recarpeted. Its been nice to be back for a brief moment and know that I'll be back full force as soon as Comcast steps up and wants to receive my money again!
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait for you to get back into "the real world!" I'm excited to see your face! And have fun in Japan! Best birthday ever!!
this is me commenting on your blog. having no internet would suck and i would die. i miss you! we need to get together! i wanna see your house
Post a Comment