Cute Kellee invited Kyla and I to go to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point the other day for 2 dollar Tuesday. I was warned that it would be busy but I don't think I really understood until I saw it for myself. I was on the exit ramp for 15 minutes. Absurd. However once we got there we had a blast. Kyla had so much more fun then last time we were at the zoo. She must just be getting older because she was engaged the whole time and loving all the animals.
Peaks of the day:
Kyla saying "Duckties" when she saw the ducks in the pond. First time she said that and I died cause it was so cute.
Spending time with Kellee and her cute children. (yes. plural!) Little Zandon :]
Taking David lunch at work after. Fun to see him in the middle of the day and spend time together as a fam.
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So fun! I love that having kids gives me an excuse to go to places like this with friends. Next time maybe we'll just pay the extra few bucks and go on another day of the week! P.S. kyla is the cutest thing ever!
That picture of Kyla on David's lap at the end is so sweet. I love that little girl so much!
Post a Comment