I went to my first Real Salt Lake soccer game just last year. Its not like I've been a huge soccer fan in my lifetime but the atmosphere at an RSL soccer game is completely unmatched. Probably even more then at a Jazz game. If I'm anything, its competitive so I fit in at these games pretty well. Our good friends Shelli and Kelly couldn't use their RSL tickets for last night so they were great enough to offer them to us. We met David's brother Jacob and his girlfriend Jessica at Sweet Tomatoes and grabbed some dinner first. Then we all drove together because they have season passes which comes with a great little parking pass. If you know anything about Real games its that parking is absolutely nuts so a parking pass sounds perfect thank you. Uncle Jacob and Aunt Jessica bought Kyla the cutest RSL jersey to sport. They also brought David and I some gear to sport so we didn't look out of place. :] We had a blast. Right at the end of half time they were playing some music and a RSL video. It was pretty loud and I think it scared Kyla. Once she looses it there isn't any recovery. We were those people with a crying baby that you just want to leave. The guy behind us offered her a fry...I politely declined. Everyone just kept looking at her with a smile on their face but you know what they're really thinking. Around 5 minutes into the second half we had to take her out of our seats and up to the north concourse so we could do a little thing I call the stand and bounce. She was more then happy to do that so at least we got to watch the last half standing up there. We won against Colorado 2-0. It was a fun game to go to and sparked a little something in David so now he wants season tickets. I would actually love that surprisingly. After all, I'm still singing the RSL chant. Haha. Maybe when Kyla is old enough to not have a meltdown we'll have to get some. It was a great family night.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
You seriously have the cutest baby of all time.
Hey, way to finally change your blog pic... the one at the top. It's a darling pic. And Kyla and scream her guts up for the rest of her life and it won't matter because she's so dang cute.
Sooo glad you guys could use those tix and that you had fun! BTW, don't be dissing on my home-girl Kyla, she was just getting into the game in her own little way! You guys are so cute and I am so glad you are RSLers now! RSL Ole' Ole' Ole'!!!!! Love ya!!!
We Love RSL games too!! Your Little girl is a DOLL!!!
Post a Comment