Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! Especially because when you look at the baby clothes, you.imagine what a little body will look like in the outfit and now you don't ha e to wonder anymore. Freak,forgive thetypos I'm trying to do this from stus phone. This took me 5 minutes to write.
David and I have been married for 5 years. We have a baby girl named Kyla. We love the adventures we're going through right now so we write them down here :]
2 comments:
She is getting way too big but I love her guts!
Oh my gosh, that is so awesome! Especially because when you look at the baby clothes, you.imagine what a little body will look like in the outfit and now you don't ha e to wonder anymore. Freak,forgive thetypos I'm trying to do this from stus phone. This took me 5 minutes to write.
Post a Comment