Perhaps one of my favorite moments of the week. Going to the mailbox and getting out my US Weekly mag. Taking it to work and actually feeling like I have a friend to eat lunch with. Coming up with my own conclusion on whether the stories I'm reading that day are fact or fiction. Catching up with everyone in h-wood thats pregnant and due around the same time as me (I'm so trendy). Make ups and break ups galore! And of course "Who wore it better?", I'll judge for myself.
I know what you're thinking. How can Liz possibly like this stuff? Easily, thats how. I love reading Hollywood gossip and drama. Its even better if its paired with a diet coke. That was one of the first things David learned about me. If I'm stressed or in a bad mood, a gossip mag and a diet coke are sure fire ways to cheer me up. Silly as it seems I really do look forward every week to getting my new one. They're so in demand at work I have to constantly have a grip on it or it might just get stolen out of my little hand. Thank you US Weekly for brightening up my life :]
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's how I feel about People.com. I just need to be up to date every hour on the hour. I can honestly say Kim Kardashian is my lunch buddy and she definitely wears any outfit better than Renee Zellweger and her sour-patch face.
Ahhh I Love it!! I Love getting my gossip mags too! And EVERYTHING is better paired with a Nice cold Diet coke ;)
Hahaha, I actually had that thought like a week ago, that you are SO trendy right now with the celebs since you are having a summer baby. Hahaha. Amazing. WAY TO BE A TREND SETTER! It wasn't cool to have babies until you got pregnant.
Post a Comment