Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lovely Afternoon

Today was a super slow day at work. I got to leave at 10:30. Keep in mind that's still a half day for me but when I get off that early I feel like I don't work at all. It's marvelous.

Today I.....
Took a nap
Watched High School Musical 3 (and loved every minute of it)
Cleaned my fridge out (I'm honestly terrible at that so there was some gagging involved since it had been a while.)
Cleaned my kitchen
Completely organized Davids dresser (he is a hot mess. I found Costco coupons from Dec in there. He has WAY more clothes then I have. Believe it.)

I love days like this.

2 comments:

Kateka said...

And you blogged. Win-win! Win for you for having a good day, and win for me for reading your newest post. :)

jkzank said...

Love it! All days should be like that.