This Goofy was hilarious. Teresa and Hunter had just finished taking their picture with him and I was walking up with my mom. Goofy starts dancing like a total spaz and I was like "Hey, that's how I dance!!" So of course I found a kindred spirit and started dancing with him. We shook our tail feathers for a minute and then took this picture
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Happiest place on earth :]
I love Disneyland. I've been there every year (sometimes up to 4 times a year) since I was like 5. I guess you could say I'm a Disney brat! My mom, Aunt Chris, Cousin Teresa, and her son Hunter just got back from a fun trip to Disneyland. It was Hunter's first time at Disneyland. So fun to watch him take it all in! He loved it, hated waiting, but loved almost all the rides. The height limit on the majority of the rides is 40in. Hunter is 41in and fearless so he tried everything he could. The only things he didn't like were the Tower of Terror (or the "scary elevator") and Space Mountain because it was dark. His favorite ride was Soarin over California (or the swing). Here are some pics of the fun trip :]


This Goofy was hilarious. Teresa and Hunter had just finished taking their picture with him and I was walking up with my mom. Goofy starts dancing like a total spaz and I was like "Hey, that's how I dance!!" So of course I found a kindred spirit and started dancing with him. We shook our tail feathers for a minute and then took this picture
This Goofy was hilarious. Teresa and Hunter had just finished taking their picture with him and I was walking up with my mom. Goofy starts dancing like a total spaz and I was like "Hey, that's how I dance!!" So of course I found a kindred spirit and started dancing with him. We shook our tail feathers for a minute and then took this picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i haven't been to disney land since i was in second grade! it looks like you has so much fun!
That little kid is so freaking adorable.
PS. You total Disneyland brat.
Post a Comment